Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
- Decreased illness
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesion’s and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphin’s—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Helps to unwind both physically and mentally.
Massage can do so much more for you, than whats just listed here. It is a necessary health benefit, not a luxury. Massage lowers every type of stress there is and that’s a benefit you can’t live without because, stress is one of the leading causes for illnesses and even deaths today. So, with all the stress in today’s world and in every day living, causing the pains and discomforts in your body, why shouldn’t you take the time to care for yourself and your body? You have permission to take care of your body’s health and Massage is the best way to do that. It’s only a phone call away!
“Balancing Body, Mind, and Spirit”